Thursday, January 3, 2008

Names of Jesus II

Names of Christ
Names of Christ


Isaiah 9:6 -
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Ro 14:11 -
For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

This is my little song I sometimes like to sing:

At the mighty name of Jesus,
Every knee shall bow
And every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.
He rules over all of heav'n and earth,
He is the great I am.
He is the Alpha and Omega,
He's the beginning and the end.

Then I sing:
Jesus, What a Wonder You Are

The Many Names of Christ ~ Inspirational ~ Wanda's Country Home

The Names of God

Image courtesy of All Posters

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Cathy,
Such beautiful words to sing to our Lord! He is worthy of our constant praise.
Thank you for your sweet comment you left! :-)

Cathy said...

You're welcome, Sharon. I'm not a great writer, like you, but I can write about the Lord and God's Word.