Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Word Filled Wednesday



Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain: Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that. — James 4:13-15 (KJV)

Well, I didn't think I was going to mention it online, but I lost my dear, sweet. younger  brother today. This verse reminded me of it.

For more Word Filled Wednesdays visit the Internet Cafe. 

4 comments:

Denise said...

I am so very sorry for your loss. Your loss is definitely heavens gain. I love you my dear friend.

Kaye Swain - SandwichINK For the Sandwich Generation said...

Oh Cathy! I'm so sorry. I'm trusting he is safely in heaven, yet I know, personally, that it is so hard for you as you must miss him so much. I'm praying for you extra today! Blessings to you dear friend!

From the Heart said...

Great verse. I thought of you and your loss while reading it. Pray you are resting in the arms of God and that your brother is also.

Kathleen said...

God bless you with his comfort and love. Many hugs to you...