Saturday, December 13, 2014

A Special Friend

I want to introduce you to a very special friend that I met on Twitter. Suzanne Harden is a talented artist and singer-songwriter. She has a lovely voice and writes peaceful music that the Lord gives her. She is a sweet encourager and prayer warrior. Visit her website, Peaceful Prayer Songs, to read more about her, and visit her Etsy shop, Wings Publications, where she sells her beautiful cards and CDs. She also has an inspirational blog, UNTO THE LEAST OF THESE. Follow her on Twitter where she shares scripture and sweet encouragement. Thank you, Suzanne, for being a dear friend and a blessing.

2 comments:

Unto The Least of These said...

Dearest Cathy,
Tears..I am speechless...you have honored me so much dear sweet friend. Thank you for such kind, encouraging words. You are so precious to me and such a beautiful inspiration through your lovely Holy Spirit anointed music and the godly wisdom that you so generously share with us on Twitter and Facebook.
I thank our Lord Jesus for you and am so honored and blessed by your friendship and faithful prayers for me.
May the Lord's finest blessings overtake you, my dear friend! Thank you again for being such a blessing in my life.
I love you~Suzanne

Lori said...

Hi, I am one of the new owners of the KJV Blog Directory. Changes have been made and we are now the Christian Ladies Network a KJV Community. Another change we made is to limit the directory to lady bloggers. Our group has downsized because so many are no longer blogging and the group is rather small. I’m stopping by because your blog is listed with us and I would like to invite you to visit the new site. We have a new blog button you can grab and share with your readers. We are in need of writers whether it is a long term committed opportunity or just a guest post.
To get the ball rolling again for our community, we would like to highlight each of the blogs listed in the directory so we can get reacquainted. If you would like to continue being listed in the directory and have your blog highlighted in a post, please use the contact form in the sidebar on the new page.
We’d like to get the word out about the new site, if you know of other KJV bloggers who could benefit from our site, please share us with them.
You can find us at christianladiesnetwork.blogspot.com
Thanks,
Lori (frogslilypad.net)