Thursday, November 6, 2008

More Reactions

God Bless America, Flag
God Bless America, Flag


I found this link on my friend Maxine's blog, Nanna's Reflections.

My friend Patricia at Pollywog Creek had various links on her post ~ The Rock on Shifting Sand

I liked this commentary by Cal Thomas.

Sue at Praise and Coffee had a neat post ~ The Day After

One more link I just had to add. I found this at Cherdecor: GETTING THE RIGHT PERSPECTIVE AFTER THE ELECTION

God Bless America

Image courtesy of All Posters

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

This is a great post, Cathy. Thank you for the links. I read every one of them and my heart is thrilled to read the many words that help us who wonder about the future of our country and our rights as Christians. I am again drawn to the knowledge that we must pray like we've never prayed before. That's what we should have been doing all along but we need to join our hearts and seek God's face more than ever.
~Adrienne~

DK said...

Hi Cathy -
Thanks for stopping by my blog and for inviting me over to read these reactions! You have a blessed weekend.
DK

SmilingSally said...

I want no more, Cathy. I'm just so tired of this election that I can't think of another thing to say about it. I want to smile again. :-)

sherry said...

Thank you, dear friend, for this comforting and encouraging post. I'll visit the links later and reread and consider the words you shared. But first I must take care of the necessaries of the day.

Bless you sweetly.

Jane

Cherdecor said...

Thank you for the links, Cathy. I am sure that there is a lot of healing that needs to take place.

Blessings,
Cheryl