Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pictures to Share

Looked out the living room window and she's at it again ~



Little Flower Garden ~



Pretty little flower came up from a year or two ago.






My rescued wildcat, Honey, on the picture window ~ trying to keep him in ~



Always looking up with camera in hand ~ Sky was not that blue.






My "little old lady" Jewels clawing on the neighbor's wooden edging ~



I was talking to my neighbors last evening, and they told me they had flowers blooming.
One of their Dahlias ~



I could not believe this yellow fern!



A Mophead Hydrangea ~ They said it is white, then green, then brown.





Thanks for looking at my pictures.

6 comments:

Denise said...

I enjoyed your pictures, love your cats sweetie. Hope you are doing well.

Unknown said...

Cathy, love the flowers and the cats are so sweet. Thanks for stopping by, I'm glad you weren't hurt by the lightening. Weather is strange lately.

Patricia said...

Good morning, Cathy. I love this window into your world, dear friend. I also love cats. They can be so amusing, don't you think? I'd love to know how you are doing these days. Love, Patricia

Karen said...

Good pictures...thanks for sharing a few of your pleasures....

Cherdecor said...

I loved seeing your kitties again. I have never seen a fern with a flower. How unique? All your flowers are beautiful! I liked the little girl in the green dress. Thank you for sharing a view from your window. Have a wonderful evening.

Karen said...

Loved your pictures, especially the cats! But the flowers we need to savor while we can before they fade!