Thursday, January 14, 2010

God's Help in Trouble



My Saviour


Psalm 46

1God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

2Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;

3Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.

Ps 121:1 -
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

Isa 41:10 -
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

I am praying for all the people over in Haiti.

Image courtesy of All Posters

7 comments:

Denise said...

I too am praying for them.

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Amen, I agree with you in prayer for the people of Haiti! I love Isa 41:10 . I speak it often over my fears& anxieties ,a personal reassurance from God that he is right here with me strengthening & helping me . This is exactly what the people of Haiti need right now .
Blessings,
~Myrna

Cherdecor said...

This is a great verse for times like these! I am praying for the Haitians too.

Tea with Tiffany said...

Nothing better than to pray the Word. Thank you. I'm praying too.

Peggy said...

Blessings Cathy...Yes God is our Help and our Refuge and also for Haiti!
AMEN! my sister, praying & crying out to God with you and others. May He have mercy on us and them! Thanks!

love, hugs & prayers,
Peggy

Adrienne said...

So appropriate for right now! I shared the Psalms passage this week in my chaplain ministry. Thank you for sharing it here with us. ~Adrienne~

TJ said...

I am so thankful that God hears our prayers. I really like the picture.