Thursday, August 21, 2008

Outing at the Village

My grandson and I had a wonderful time today at Reynolda Village. We enjoyed taking pictures in the garden.

Orchids in the greenhouse ~





My hair certainly looks gray in this bright sun, 90 degrees ~



He loved taking pictures of this sort of tame rabbit ~






After visiting the bookstore, where I bought him a Latin dictionary, we had ice cream here ~



Scenes in my grandson's backyard ~



Some of the many deer feasting at their suppertime ~



Neighbor's guinea ~


Dove in the road on the way home ~



Thanks for looking at my pictures.

5 comments:

Deborah said...

Great pictures Cathy! It looks like you both enjoyed the day. I love those huge leaves on that potted plant.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely way to spend the day! Beautiful pictures!!

Have a sweet day,

Sharon

Kelli said...

What a beautiful place for an outing! It looks like you had a great time.
~Kelli

SmilingSally said...

He's a pretty good photographer.

The Hunky Gardener said...

I love the orchid picture!