Tuesday, October 28, 2008

One Nation Under God

American flag by Len Delessio
American flag


I think it is appropriate at this time to show this short video. We are thinking about our country so much during this election. Go here for One Nation Under God. You may have to wait a little for the video to show.

Scripture verse I received today in my emails:

VERSE:
The hope of the righteous shall be gladness: but the expectation
of the wicked shall perish.
-- Proverbs 10:28

Image courtesy of All Poster

2 comments:

SmilingSally said...

My husband and I already voted. I'm glad that I was able to mail it in and not stand in lines.

Patricia said...

I'm so very grateful that our hope does not depend on what happens in DC. I hvae posted Psalm 18:31 on my refrigerator and given copies to all of my friends as an encouragement as we make our way through this last week of the elections.

"For who is God, but the Lord? And who is a rock, except our God?" Psalm 18:31

((((Hugs))))