Monday, July 23, 2007

"Touch My Heart"

Yesterday was such a beautiful day, I decided to take a walk up to the top of my street. I saw some neighbors who are really having a difficult time. So many people today are hurting. I feel the Lord has led me to share a song I wrote some years ago.

Behold the Lamb by T. C. Chiu
Behold the Lamb


You can listen to the music here.


Touch My Heart


When the pain is deep in my heart
I will call upon my Jesus.
He will take away the pain.
He hears the cries of my heart.
Jesus, Jesus, touch my heart.
Take all the bitterness Lord.
Only thou canst make me whole.
Touch thou my heart, Lord, I pray.

When the burdens come my way,
I will call upon my Jesus.
He will bear my burdens for me.
When I am weak, He is strong.
Jesus , Jesus, carry me.
I cast my cares upon Thee.
Thou alone dost care for me.
Thou art the strength of my heart.

When I seem to lose the way,
I will call upon my Jesus.
He will lead me with His hand.
He knows the cries of my heart.
Jesus, Jesus, lead the way.
Thou art the Truth and the Life.
Thou alone hast plans for me.
Show me Thy will, Lord, I pray.


Words and Music by Cathy L. Simpson
© Copyright 1994 by Cathy L. Simpson

Picture courtesy of All Posters

No comments: