Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Love



1 Corinthians 13:13 -
And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

John 13:34 -
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

John 3:16 -
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Deuteronomy 6:5 -
And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

There is a beautiful movie on Love here.

Image courtesy of All Posters

8 comments:

candy said...

I "love" these scripture verses :)
I "love" this picture too :)

"love"
candy :)

Cathy said...

Thank, Candy, I'm glad they blessed you. :o) In His Love, Cathy

Mimi said...

cathy,
that movie was breathtaking and so heartwarming... I loved it !!

Maxine said...

Cathy, I LOVE that picture. How very sweet those two lovebirds are! All these are verses that we should never forget if we're to walk in the steps of Jesus.

Cathy said...

Mimi, Thank you, I thought it was beautiful too. :o)

Maxine, I think everybody likes that sweet little picture. Those were verses I thought of. :-)

Cathy said...

Mimi, The movie is one I had saved from awhile back.

Saija said...

love covers a multitude of sins ...
:o)

Cathy said...

Amen, Saija. :o)