Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Our Country



This is an amazing video of FDR's D-Day prayer. How far some in our country have moved away from God, since those days!

You can see the video here.

Recently I have received emails about God protecting us from our enemies. These seemed to me to be about enemies of our country.

108:13 -
Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.

109:29 -
Let mine adversaries be clothed with shame, and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle.

110:1 -
The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

I know these are only a few about our enemies. Let us pray that God will have mercy on our country, and protect us and our troops. Also pray that He will reveal the plans of the enemy and destroy the plans of the enemy.

Image courtesy of All Posters

2 comments:

Mimi said...

WOW Cathy ! What a powerful post I look forward to your posts every day !!

Cathy said...

Thank you so much, dear, Mimi. I appreciate your sweet comments very much. :o)