Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Elohim - God, Mighty Creator

My friend, Jill, at Forever n Ever n Always is leading a study of " Praying the Names of God" by Ann Spangler. Her first post is beautiful about Elohim God, Mighty Creator. I love the beauty of His Creation. I thought about making a slideshow of the lovely photos I have taken, but I found this wonderful video instead. You will be blessed by joining Jill in this study.





I believe learning and understanding the names of God helps us to know how powerful and awesome He is. And we can use these names in prayer to Him. Thank you, Father for your beautiful Creation and all you have given us. You are the one and only God, the great I AM, and we love you.

7 comments:

Denise said...

Amen.

Peggy said...

Blessings Cathy, I love this study and your video...very much!

You'll never guess why! I had chosen it for my post later this week for this but will switch to another - no problem.

Truly is INDESCRIBABLE! I would have liked to see your photos also.
Another time. You know how to do a slideshow? Teach me how to put all my sky ones in one.

Your words are so true!
And AMEN to that sweet prayer!

Debbie Petras said...

I'm so glad you joined in on this one Cathy. Elohim; our Creator God is awesome. A great and timely reminder.

Love you,
Debbie

Unknown said...

Thank you for joining in!

This is beautiful!

AMEN!

Love you,
Jill

Barbara said...

this is just amazing, yes the study of the names of God is a remarkable study, I have did this too, and what a blessing to see what God really is, and means and just the almighty power he is. Thanks for sharing, Hugs Barbara

Jackie said...

Amen!! Indescribable!! How wonderful is our God and His creation!!

Sweet Blessings!
Jackie

Cherdecor said...

I first heard this song several years back and absolutely loved it. As we go through the trial of life, we learn to know another side of God, hence, another name.
Great post.