Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Filled With His Glory

Heaven and earth are filled with His glory, the glory of the Lord.

I just realized the words above are from a Christmas song I wrote about the birth of Jesus. Well, the earth is filled with God's glorious creation.

My Dogwood Tree ~ buds



Cherry Tree ~ backyard








Old Gumtree


The sky was so gorgeous from my kitchen window, I had to go outside. My photos don't show the lovely colors.


Afternnon Moon(?)


I went out last night, and the moon was so big and beautiful.


Thanks for looking at my pictures.

8 comments:

Denise said...

Your trees are so beautiful.

Andrea said...

WOW...these are ALL beautiful! Great photos!
Blessings, hugs, and prayers,
andrea

Adrienne said...

Wonderful artwork from our Creator! We are blessed! Thanks for sharing your photos - it was the next best thing to being there.
~Adrienne~

Debbie Petras said...

Cathy, I LOVE your pictures! The cherry tree is awesome. What a great photographer you are.

Love you,
Debbie

Cherdecor said...

Your signs of spring are lovely. To me, there is nothing lovelier than a cherry tree. Yours is gorgeous!

Spring is not that far along here. Some flowers are blooming but not the trees.

I know that you are enjoying the warmer weather and the sunshine.
It is cold and raining here but by Thursday, it will be warmer.

Happy spring!

Karen said...

Gorgeous spring blossoms and lovely scenery...only our God could create such beauty....

Alleluiabelle said...

Such beautiful pictures my dear friend.

Thank you for always stopping by my site with your kind comments and prayers. You are beautiful inside and out.

Love you,
Alleluiabelle

Barbara said...

WOW those Cherry Blossoms are just gorgeous, I seen them all one time, in Washington DC it was just breath taking.
Hugs Barbara