Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring At Last




The first day of spring was such a lovely day, I had to go to my favorite garden shop to browse around. I bought some pansies.













These are the ones I bought to be planted.






I did plant them the other afternoon There is still much work to be done in the garden, but I did not want the ground to get too hard. I must have deleted the other pictures I wanted to show. It is really too late to be working on this!


A pretty little bird in my dogwood tree ~ That car belongs to my neighbor way down the street!


My neighbor's Forsythia bush way in the back of her yard ~


My Weeping Cherry tree in the back yard is just beginning to bloom.


Thanks for looking at my pictures. I am so happy Spring is here.

8 comments:

Denise said...

I love spring so much, lovebug and I will be celebrating our 25 wedding anniversary on april 6.

livinginbetween said...

Hi, Cathy. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love the pictures of the bird, the bush and the tree. I am so eager for spring! However, we woke up to snow on the ground this morning! Midwest weather . . . :)

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

I'm so jealous! LOL! I'm still awaiting spring here. We had snow on the first day of spring. Thankfully, it has dissipated though. Still looking for signs of spring.

Debbie Petras said...

Cathy, thank you for sharing your spring with us. I loved your photos of your garden. I especially love the little bird. What a great photo!

Blessings and love,
Debbie

RCUBEs said...

So beautiful when everything seems to be coming to life. Reminds me of this special season. When the Lord rose again! Glory to God! Awesome pics sister Cathy! Take care and God bless.

LisaShaw said...

I enjoyed all of your photos precious one and I am so glad Spring is here too. Love that beautiful bird!

Love and hugs!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy spring is here too! Spring looks so pretty at your house!

Blessings,
Sharon

Maxine said...

I always enjoy your flower pictures, Cathy. We've had many signs of spring around here, but now it's raining cats and dogs!