Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Assortment of Videos



This cute video of Snowball, the dancing and singing cockatoo, has been circulating on the internet. Though it is not my kind of music, Snowball loves the Backstreet Boys and even takes many bows at the end. I think it is very cute, and you can see it here in "The Source Daily" newsletter.

This is a very short, cute video of a cat, Duslo Falls Asleep. See it here.

This video is of a 7 year old singer, Anthony Garfiula, and you can see him here. I found out about him at Cindy's Notes in the Key of Life.

I found this lovely beautiful video at Sue's Praise and Coffee. It is David Crowder's Everything Glorious.

8 comments:

Mimi said...

Loved your videos today... you find such cute and inspiring things for your blog...
thanks for all your efforts

Cathy said...

Thank you, dear, Mimi, you're welcome. I appreciate you so much.:o)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful videos, Cathy! The sleeping kitty is so cute and I espcially enjoyed the 7 year old little boy singing our National Anthem. wow!!!

Cathy said...

Thank you, dear. I'm glad you enjoyed them. And it's great to have you visiting. :o)

Maxine said...

Cathy, I can't believe the seven year old. I have to let my husband hear it later--he'll love it. I agree with Mimi. You have so many cute things on your blog!!
I LOVE the kitty!!!!
I responded to your last comment at NR. Read when you can. There's a blog post I want you to go read.

Cathy said...

Thank you, Maxine. :o) I spend way too much time looking around on the internet, but loving it! Would you believe I found the cute kitty on a news blog? I will go read your reply.:)

Saija said...

it's nice to share the positive & the cute & funny ...

thank you!

Cathy said...

You're welcome, Saija. I'm glad you liked them. :o)