Monday, October 8, 2007

Give Thanks



Some of my Canadian friends have just celebrated Thanksgiving over the weekend, so I wanted to post a little something with them in mind.

Psalm 100

Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands. Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing. Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

I thought of this song "Give Thanks", sung by Don Moen.


6 comments:

sparrow's song said...

How beautiful!!

You might want to suggest folks to mute your Sonific when starting the videos. I was confused for a moment as to where the extra music was coming from.

Cathy said...

Thanks, dear, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I also thought about that, but did not put it in. :o)

Mimi said...

beautiful video...
nice tribute for the Canadian Thanksgiving!!!

Cathy said...

Thanks, Mimi, I appreciate your comments. :o)

candy said...

I love this song too :)

Cathy said...

I'm glad it blessed you, Candy. I believe it was for your Thanksgiving too.